Currently working with a well-established Auckland based Civil Contracting company who are on the hunt for experienced Excavator Operators due to increasingly high levels of work.
The company primarily works in the roading and asphalt industry, so a solid knowledge of the industry and other machinery used is a huge benefit.
You will be working with a growing, hardworking team that strives to be the best. Management are supportive and approachable, and the company have consistent and long-term work available for the right person.
You’ll have the benefits of a market leading hourly rate and the potential for over time. The company are very supportive of internal growth and happily provide industry focused training for employees interested in their development.
Our ideal candidate will have the following;
- WTR Endorsements and at least your full Class 1
· At least 1 years’ experience operating machinery
· Good communication skills and a can-do attitude
· Physically fit and not afraid to get your hands dirty
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
· Be able to complete a criminal history check
· Punctual and able to work Monday to Friday
· Have reliable transport to yard
- Two contactable references
If this sounds like the role for you or you want to know more information email your CV to me at email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you