Currently on the hunt for experienced Drainage Labourers to join a hard-working team in the Auckland region. Long term, permanent opportunities for the right person who can prove themselves as a valuable member of the team.
Above average pay rates and over time always up for grabs as well as on the job training and support.
General duties will be a range of domestic and civil drainage doing pipelaying, trench digging and back filling along with everything in between.
What you need to have;
- At least 6 months experience in the same of similar role
- Class 2 license and reliable transport
- Punctuality and a hardworking attitude
- Ability to pass a drug test and complete a criminal history check
- Physically fit and happy to get stuck in
If this sounds like the role for you or you want more information, email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you