I am currently working with a market leading company specializing in CO2 Refrigeration systems.
They are a company who deal with some of New Zealand's leading brand names and place importance on their employee's welfare and development. They are able to pay a top hourly rate for the right person and also have attractive employee benefits, over time rates and a progressive and forward thinking attitude.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the maintenance and installation work of various types of Refrigeration systems in particular CO2 Refrigeration and have a good attitude towards work.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Relevant Australian / New Zealand qualifications / Licenses or equivalent
- 3 years + Commercial / Industrial experience
- Refrigerant Handlers License
- EST licence is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong commitment to WH&S in the workplace
- An ability to work independently and within a team environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch today.
021 443 619
or email a full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org