Are you looking for a company that will value you as a person and not just treat you like a number?
I have partnered with an award winning, Christchurch based civil contractor that has built a reputable company culture based around family values and a strong Zero Harm health and safety policy.
They are looking for an experienced Chip seal driver that can ideally reverse spread and/or operate the sprayer to join them for the upcoming season and beyond. You will be working as part of a tight-knit crew that will be sometimes required to travel South Island wide during the sealing season, from Oct-May. This would suit an individual who has a high level of industry knowledge, on top of a strong truck driving ability.
What’s on offer:
• 50+ hours
• Ongoing support and training where required
• Permanent opportunity
• Minimum Class 4 licence W, T, R endorsement
• Experience in spreading or bitumen spraying is a must
• Ability to work on other machinery when required is bonus
• Proven work history with experience in chip sealing and civil infrastructure
• A team player, that isn’t afraid of helping out wherever needed
• Show commitment to safe work practises
• Flexibility – some out of town travel will be required
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
If this sounds like you, please apply with an attached CV or work summary for consideration.